Let’s say you’ve got a great idea. No, amp that up. Your idea is truly brilliant. For example, if you’re in business, let’s say that you’ve come up something that will disrupt…August 8, 2020
Our colleague Hannah Riley Bowles, from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, joins us in this episode of Agility at Work to share her research on the subtle role that gender plays…August 1, 2020
- Episode 20: Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Episode 19: Her Place at the Bargaining Table; Gender and Negotiation
- Episode 18: Is Silence Killing Your Company’s Strategy?
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth