In this episode we have an encore visit with Professor Debbie Kolb, author of Negotiating at Work: Turn Small Wins into Big Gains. In an earlier conversation, we discussed how gender issues play…June 26, 2020
We sometimes see things not as they are, but as we are. Our unchecked emotional baggage and assumptions can distort how we interpret (and thus respond to) what other people say and do. Missing other…June 12, 2020
- Episode 20: Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Episode 19: Her Place at the Bargaining Table; Gender and Negotiation
- Episode 18: Is Silence Killing Your Company’s Strategy?
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth