The person you’re negotiating with may claim to have better offer, but is she spinning a lie? And should you trust the contractor who promises to finish building your new house before…January 20, 2020
First the good news. Empathy and understanding in negotiation often leads to creative problem-solving and foster productive relationships. It’s the core of the win-win approach and it’s been confirmed in numerous studies.…January 6, 2020
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth
- Episode 15: Thanks for the Feedback!
- Episode 14: Agile Strategy and Negotiation Success
- Episode 13: How to Be Quicker on Your Feet