The person you’re negotiating with may claim to have better offer, but is she spinning a lie? And should you trust the contractor who promises to finish building your new house before…January 20, 2020
First the good news. Empathy and understanding in negotiation often leads to creative problem-solving and foster productive relationships. It’s the core of the win-win approach and it’s been confirmed in numerous studies.…January 6, 2020
- Episode 20: Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Episode 19: Her Place at the Bargaining Table; Gender and Negotiation
- Episode 18: Is Silence Killing Your Company’s Strategy?
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth