The premise of Malcolm Gladwell’s best-selling Outliers was that spectacular success isn’t driven by genius. Instead it’s the product of privilege, opportunity, and—perhaps most important in Gladwell’s eyes—subject matter mastery that comes from hard…September 29, 2019
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth
- Episode 15: Thanks for the Feedback!
- Episode 14: Agile Strategy and Negotiation Success
- Episode 13: How to Be Quicker on Your Feet