We usually think of stereotyping as when somebody pigeonholes and diminishes another person based on the latter’s gender, race, accent, or appearance. According to my Harvard Business School colleague Katherine Coffman, it…March 7, 2019
- Episode 20: Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Episode 19: Her Place at the Bargaining Table; Gender and Negotiation
- Episode 18: Is Silence Killing Your Company’s Strategy?
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth