We usually think of stereotyping as when somebody pigeonholes and diminishes another person based on the latter’s gender, race, accent, or appearance. According to my Harvard Business School colleague Katherine Coffman, it…March 7, 2019
- Episode 17: Turning the Tables; How to Transform Weakness into Strength in Negotiation and Leadership
- Episode 16: Reading your Own Mind; Self-awareness, Compassion, and the Search for Truth
- Episode 15: Thanks for the Feedback!
- Episode 14: Agile Strategy and Negotiation Success
- Episode 13: How to Be Quicker on Your Feet